Questions for the Leadership Topic
1. What is leadership? What does being a leader mean?
2. What are the examples of leaders and leadership in our society that you admire the most?
3. What are the ways in which teens can fulfill their leadership potential?
4. How can teens lead to help Long Island to preserve its environment, to grow its economy, and to be a socially vibrant place to live?
5. Are you and/or your friends teen leaders? What are the examples of things that you do as a teen leader?
6. How can teens prepare to be leaders in workplace in the future?
7. How can teens be leaders in their community?
8. What can adults (school teachers/ parents/ politicians/ employers) do to better help teens to prepare to be future leaders?
9. There are many girls, teens, and women who are leaders in our society: can you provide some examples of their leadership?