Students Guide To Graduation
Student Graduation Guide and Application Deadlines
Applications for all 2015 Graduations are now available
- Application deadline is July 1st, 2014 for students planning to graduate in August 2014.
- Application deadline is October 1st, 2014 for students planning to graduate in January 2015.
- Application deadline is December 1st, 2014 for students planning to graduate in May 2015.
Please note that only students who have completed ALL required coursework will be permitted to participate in the May 2015 Commencement Ceremony.
(Students who plan on graduating in August 2015 will be invited to participate in May 2016.)
To apply online, go to the Student Information System, click “Student Services and Financial Aid” Under “Student Records,” and click “Apply to Graduate”… (Please note that your account will be charged a $100 graduation fee at the time your application is processed.)
All operating and outstanding charges which appear on your Dowling College account must be cleared. If you hold any student loans, you are required to complete an Exit Interview, which will inform you of your rights and responsibilities (including information on deferments, forbearance and consolidation).
- For Direct Loan Exit Interview, go to the Direct Loan Service Center’s website – https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action to complete the Exit online. (Please note: You will need your U.S. Dept. of Ed PIN number to complete the exit.)
- For Perkins Loan Exit Interview, contact Sharon DiNapoli at 631-244-3222.
- For all other questions regarding financial obligations, please contact the office of Student Financial Services at 631-244-1818.
In order to insure a timely and successful completion of the auditing and verification process, all application deadlines will be strongly enforced!!
Thank you for your cooperation in this important process. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Degree Audit at 631-244-5080, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Degree Audit Administrator