Schedule & Tickets
Schedule for Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- Student Check-In at 8:30 a.m.
- Guests should be seated no later than 9:30 a.m.
- Line of March commences at 9:45 a.m.
- Ceremony starts at 10:00 a.m.
Students will receive 6 guest tickets when they pick up their cap and gown.
Please Note for All Participating Students:
- ALL guests are required to have a ticket. No guest will be admitted into the reserved seating area without one due to safety regulations.
- Seating is limited and tickets are required. All seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Participating students do not need a ticket for admission to the commencement ceremony.
- Students will receive instructions for the commencement ceremony when they pick up their caps and gowns.
- No smoking, alcohol, drugs, gum, food, backpacks, briefcases, large purses, bags, coolers, glass or plastic bottles, cans, laser pens, video cameras or laptops are permitted on the fields.
- Handicapped accommodations will be available.