Help Desk: x3445
Lumension allows us to manage a large number of Windows and software updates very efficiently. We can now see which PCs need which updates, and deliver them in a targeted, distributed fashion. When a reboot is required, Lumension will warn you - we suggest saving your work and rebooting right away upon seeing the alert window. Lumension keeps our PCs secure and up-to-date.
GroupWise includes a new WebAccess interface designed for use on the iPad, Android devices and the RIM tablet:
- Apple iOS 4 or later, with the Safari Web browser, on the Apple iPad 1 or 2
- Android 3.2 and 4.0, with the Android Web browser, on any Android device
- RIM Tablet OS 1.0.0 or later, with the BlackBerry Playbook Web browser, on the BlackBerry Playbook
GroupWise desktop version includes:
- Improved contact and appointment management.
- Skype integration will be available within the PC client.
- You can send SMS text messages from GroupWise to other GroupWise users or to non-GroupWise users, without the need of downloading or running any third-party software.
GroupWise WebAccess on browsers has a fresh user interface. Below is an overview of the new features:
- Message Sorting by Column
- Add Pictures to Contacts
- Easier to set up recurring appointments
- Adding HTML Signatures
- Consolidated Signatures with the Windows Client
- Simplified Address Selector
- Busy Search Functionality
© Dowling College