|EMPLOYEES' PURCHASE OF PERSONAL COMPUTER EQUIPMENT
Erik Paulson, Acting CFO & Treasurer
In today's high-tech world, computers have become an important facet of our everyday lives. If you are a member of the full-time faculty, staff or administration of Dowling College, you may be eligible for a salary advance for up to one year to help you purchase a personal computer. Here are the details:
- You are eligible if you are:
- a full-time faculty (including sabbatical), staff or administrator of the College,
- have been employed full-time for at least one year,
- are not on probation or leave of absence.
You must obtain a formal quotation from a vendor, specifying the equipment that you want. It must be no more than $3,000. If you like, you may contact I.T. staff at x3445, x3301 or x1308 for advice.
Make an appointment to with the Controller's/Treasurer's Office, x3065, who:
- must approve the purchase,
- will give you instructions for completing the appropriate forms,
- will give you instructions for completing the remaining steps of the process.
The purchase price will be divided by 26 payrolls. This amount will be automatically deducted from your bi-weekly salary until the full amount is paid. If you leave employment before full payment is made, the full remaining balance is immediately due.
Acting CFO & Treasurer
© 2007 Dowling College