Why is the login page saying that my information is invalid?
You will see this message if there is a problem with your library account.
Sorry, the information you submitted was invalid. Please try again.
- Type your name exactly as it appears on your ID Card: first name [space] last name. Do not include your middle name or initial. Capitalization does not matter.
- Type the barcode number from the back of your ID Card. Make sure you enter all of the numbers.
- Overdue books or fines will prevent your accessing the databases remotely. Check your account.
- Clear your browser's cache:
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools > Choose Internet Options > Under Temporary Internet Files, choose Delete Files.
- Firefox: Go to Tools > Options > Advanced. Under the Network tab, click the "clear now" button under Cache.
- Netscape: Go to Edit > Choose Preferences > Choose Advanced > Choose Cache > Clear both the memory and disk caches.