How do I use ebooks on EBSCOHOST?
From our Catalog
- Search our catalog and limit the search to "Material Type: E-book"
- Follow this link: "An electronic book accessible through the World Wide Web; click for information"
- Viewing the book:
- All of our ebooks on EBSCOHOST are viewable online through a browser on any internet enabled device.
- Due to publisher restrictions,up to two people at a time only may view an ebook. You will see a "this ebook is in use" message at that time.
From ebooks on EBSCOHOST
- Go directly to the ebook database and search using the EBSCO interface
- The results show you the book's publication details and the table of contents along with a link to the ebook full text
Viewing an e-book
ebooks on EBSCOHOST will open inside a special reader that allows you to: