Police & Firefighter’s Discount
In the effort to recognize and acknowledge our NY City and Long Island community members that serve the public good, Dowling College offers the Police & Firefighter’s Discount.
A discount of 25% tuition on up to 9 credits per semester, for eligible employees of the NYPD, NYFD, Suffolk PD and Nassau PD for their Undergraduate or Graduate degree program at Dowling College
- Student can be an active employee or retiree (retirees will be required to submit documentation)
- Student must be matriculated in a degree program
- Student must not be receiving any other discount incentive
- Classes must be taken on-site at one of our 3 campuses
Submit the completed, signed eligibility form to Financial Aid Department:
- By mail: Dowling College, Room 105 Fortunoff Hall, 150 Idle Hour Blvd., Oakdale, NY 11769
- By fax: 631-244-1131
- Email: email@example.com
Eligibility forms are due by the start of the semester the discount is intended for; the discount will not be applied retro actively. Discount is applied to tuition only; the student is responsible for the full amount of fees. Student’s financial aid package may be subject to change. Discount can be applied to only one degree program. Dowling Institute and reduced or fixed-rate programs are not eligible for this discount.