Leadership Scholarship Available for Undergraduates
Deadline: May 10th
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students who have taken at least 12 credits.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 and no outstanding disciplinary action.
- Applicants must submit an essay, no less than 300 words, demonstrating the importance of leadership, either within Dowling or the neighboring community.
- Applicants must submit a resume demonstrating a proven record of student involvement.
- Applicants must receive a written recommendation from any Faculty, Staff, or Administrator. (Members of the Selection Committee may not write letters of recommendation for any applicant).
All required material must be given to the
Director of Student Activities, Theresa Talmage, in
Curtin Center, Room 114 and/ or via email to
The total number of scholarships given per year will be determined by the scholarship selection committee; however, the total value of the total number of scholarships given will not exceed $5,000.00. The scholarships awarded are non-renewable and will be distributed on a yearly basis.