Title IV Federal Authorization Form

Students that are current recipients of Title IV financial aid assistance will need to complete a Federal Title IV Authorization Form.

Under Federal Regulations all students who receive Title IV federal aid including:

  • Federal Pell Grants
  • Federal Direct Loans
  • Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
  • Perkins Loans
  • Parent Loans

are requested to complete the Federal Title IV Authorization Form.

The Federal Title IV Authorization Form allows you to authorize Dowling College to use these funds for prior period charges, other non-institutional expenses, or credit these funds for future charges such as books, health insurance, lost ID’s, fines, etc.

If you change your mind and want to rescind these authorizations, please send a letter to the Office of the Bursar Services including your Student ID stating you are rescinding your authorizations.

We request your cooperation in completing this form as soon as possible. This form should be completed and returned to the Office of the Bursar.

If you have any questions on completing this form, please contact us at (631) 244-3013.