- I am the person identified on the face of the Dowling College student ID card and I understand that I am the only person that may use the meal plan account on this card.
- I understand that my meal plan may only be used to purchase items from the Cafeteria at both the Rudolph & Brookhaven campuses and no cash advances are permitted.
- I understand the Meal plan is a fixed amount and works as a declining balance.
- I understand that Dowling College is not responsible for lost or stolen ID cards. I must report a lost or stolen card to the library immediately.
- I understand that I will be responsible for any fees associated with issuing a new card. Meal plan value at the time card is reported lost or stolen, will be transferred to a new card.
- I understand that the meal plan will expire at the end of the academic year it was purchased in, after which the remaining balance/value will be null and void.
- I understand that the meal plan is non-refundable and non-transferable if not used within the academic year purchased. Once the meal plan is in effect &/or the academic year has begun, there are no refunds for the meal plan.
- I understand that the meal plan is non-refundable and non-transferable if I withdraw from the College.
- I understand that any violation of the above stated regulations will result in disciplinary action taken by the College.
- I understand that my student account balance must be current or may result in suspension of my meal plan until satisfied.
- I understand in order for my meal plan to be activated as a student, I must be officially registered.
I have read and understood the above terms and conditions. My student ID# will act as signature to accepting this agreement as written.
Fill out my online form.