Employer Sponsored Tuition Repayment Plan
Students who receive reimbursement from their employers may use the Employer Sponsored Tuition Repayment Plan to defer the cost of their tuition. At the time of registration, all participants in this program are required to pay any charges not covered by the employer’s tuition reimbursement plan. The student/employee may only defer the amount of the charges the employer has agreed to pay. The deferment will remain in effect four weeks after the last day of classes for the term indicated on the agreement.
To enroll in this plan all the following must be submitted together in order to defer the balance:
- A completed and signed Dowling College Employer Sponsored Tuition Repayment Agreement.
- A letter on company stationary establishing the company’s reimbursement policy, and confirming employee eligibility with employer contact information to verify such eligibility. Downloading policy off the company’s website is not acceptable.
- An authorization of a major credit card must be submitted along with the completed and signed Repayment Agreement. Only if payment is not received by the due date indicated on the agreement, will the credit card be charged the deferred amount. Debit Cards with a credit card logo are also accepted.
Additional documentation may be requested where appropriate.
If you need assistance in completing the process, contact The Office of the Bursar at 631-244-3013 or email email@example.com
|Employer Sponsored Plan due dates are as follows:|
|Summer I||2015||July 23, 2015|
|Summer II||2015||August 27, 2015|
|Fall||2015||January 16, 2016|
|Winter||2016||February 25, 2016|
|Spring||2016||June 14, 2016|
|Summer I||2016||July 22, 2016|
|Summer II||2016||September 1, 2016|
- It is the responsibility of the student/employee to check their account balance online and remit timely payment.
- Payment not received by the due date indicated on the agreement will be charged an additional $50.00 late payment fee.
- Student/employees are responsible for the tuition bill if the employer does not make payment. The agreement is between the student/employee and the College. Employer’s payment to student/employee is not the concern of the College.
- Failure to comply with the requirements & conditions of this agreement as stated here will affect future use of this service.
It is suggested that the student/employee submit the requirements for this plan when registering for classes to avoid jeopardizing their enrollment status. During heavy volume periods, requests for agreements to be faxed will be denied. It is the responsibility of the student/employee to submit all required paperwork and payment no later than the bill due date. Deferments will not be applied to a students account until all required documents have been submitted.