Join us for the “Transformational Digital Teaching and Learning.” conference that will be held on the Dowling College Oakdale Campus on March 4, 2016 from 8:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. At this event you will hear a panel of experts share their experiences. In addition you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a round table discussion with experts who have multiple years of experience in the implementation of one to one computer teaching and learning.
- Learn how to build the infrastructure for multiple digital tools operating simultaneously in all classrooms, labs and libraries.
- Learn how to monitor and assess student learning on an individual basis.
- Identify solutions for your most critical challenges in teaching and learning.
- Meet experienced vendors.
For more information, please download the flyer for this event located here.