Schedule & Tickets
Schedule for Saturday, May 21, 2016
- Student Check-In at 8:30 a.m.
- Guests should be seated no later than 9:30 a.m.
- Line of March commences at 9:45 a.m.
- Ceremony starts at 10:00 a.m.
Students will receive 6 guest tickets when they pick up their cap and gown.
Due to the limited capacity, there will be no additional tickets distributed for the Commencement Ceremony. If you need more than 6 guest tickets, please ask your fellow graduates if they have any tickets that they do not plan on using.
Please Note for All Participating Students:
- ALL guests are required to have a ticket. Due to safety regulations, no guest will be admitted into the reserved seating area without one.
- Seating is limited and tickets are required. All seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Participating students do not need a ticket for admission to the commencement ceremony.
- Students will receive instructions for the commencement ceremony when they pick up their caps and gowns.
- No smoking, alcohol, drugs, gum, food, backpacks, briefcases, large purses, bags, coolers, glass or plastic bottles, cans, laser pens, video cameras or laptops are permitted on the fields.
- Handicapped accommodations will be available.