Transfer Students

Did you know...


of Dowling graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate school within the first year of graduation?

Transferring To Dowling Is Easy!


Complete an Undergraduate Application for Enrollment to Dowling College.

Apply Now

If you wish to have an Enrollment Package mailed, please call 1-800-DOWLING. You can also complete the application at the time of your appointment.

Request Your Transcript

Request a copy of your unofficial and official transcripts from all previously attended institutions of higher learning. Remember to have the unofficial transcript mailed to you directly, and the official transcript mailed directly to:

Dowling College
c/o Enrollment Services
150 Idle Hour Blvd
Oakdale, NY 11769

Schedule Your Appointment

Make an appointment with an Admissions Counselor to evaluate your transcript, transfer your credits and create your degree worksheet.

To schedule an appointment, please call 631-244-3303.