Payments made to Dowling College can be made via several methods:
- Personal Check The check must be made payable to Dowling College and your ID number must be included on the check. Checks must be drawn from a bank with a New York State branch. Returned checks will result in a service fee of $50.00.
- Credit Card Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted (while in U.S. only). Click here to make a credit card payment online.
- Cash In U.S. currency only, while in U.S. only.
- Bank Wire Transfer Bank wire U.S. dollars directly to Dowling College. For further information please contact the International Student Services Office.
* Please allow ample time before you leave your home country for the money to arrive in the U.S. Wire transfer can take up to three weeks. You should have enough money with you to live for this time. Payment plans are available at the Bursar Office. The tuition will be divided into payments for the length of the semester, there may be a small fee for this option.