Experience a week of absolute aviation discovery in the USA!
Aviation Camp is a blend of academics and multicultural enrichment. Student activities include:
- Flying courses (takeoff and landing, air traffic control, navigation and operation, aviation technology, flight simulation, and optional flight lessons).
- Outdoor sports.
- Movies, music, and dance on campus.
- Interactive multimedia sessions and games.
- English language exercises.
- Sightseeing in New York City.
- Visits to Long Island beaches.
- Day excursions (examples include museums, aquariums, or planetariums).
All students receive a certificate of completion for attending Aviation Camp.
You will be housed in dormitory suites on the Brookhaven Campus of Dowling College. The college is committed to providing a safe, secure environment.
Each suite has two or three bedrooms, a dining room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Each bedroom has two beds, two desks, chairs, and dressers. Rooms are carpeted and air conditioned with Internet, phone, and television access.
You will get breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Food service on campus is provided, and you can explore international cuisines in addition to your home country’s specialty items.