Tutor Services Policies
- help you to improve your understanding of a subject.
- assist you in preparing for an examination.
- show you how to read and study more effectively.
- help you at any stage of the assignment (from inception to due date). The earlier you come, the more we can help.
Tutors will not…
- work on take-home exams without your instructor’s written permission.
- evaluate or disagree with professors’ grades or comments. Our goal is to support the classroom experience by helping students improve their understanding of a subject.
- complete assignments for you.
To get the most out of your tutoring session…
- bring a written copy of the assignment, relevant class notes, books, and research materials if you need help with a paper or homework.
- come prepared to discuss the areas in which you would like assistance.